For more than 30 years, Bowling Green Brandywine has provided life-changing treatment for men and women who are struggling with addiction. Today, we are proud to offer a full spectrum of residential addiction treatment services, including a special program focused entirely on the growing problem of prescription drug abuse and opiate addiction.
Since the day we opened our doors in 1982, Bowling Green Brandywine has had one focus: providing the highest quality of comprehensive care, customized to meet the unique needs of each person who chooses to heal with us. The world – and the science of addiction treatment – has evolved over the decades, but our commitment to client-focused care has never wavered.
Today, we are able to blend time-tested techniques with emerging methodologies to create a unique treatment plan that can put you or your loved one in the best possible position to achieve long-term recovery and lifelong success.
Benefits of Treatment at Bowling Green Brandywine
The following are among the many highlights and benefits of addiction treatment at Bowling Green Brandywine:
- Detox Services – For clients who have not stopped using prior to entering treatment, we provide on-site medically supervised detox. This process allows you to rid your body of the substance to which you have become addicted without experiencing dangerous or painful withdrawal symptoms.
- Comprehensive Intake Assessment – All clients undergo a thorough assessment, including a medical and psychological evaluation, to ensure that you receive the level and quality of care that is best suited to your unique needs.
- Residential Care – Our initial 30-day residential phase is a highly structured experience that is designed to provide the solid foundation upon which you will build a healthier and happier life free from the chains of addiction.
- Partial Treatment – Clients who can benefit from this step-down level of care receive group, individual counseling, lectures, relapse prevention, medication management and 12-step education five to seven days a week during the morning and early afternoon.
- Family Program – Addiction impacts the entire family, and successful recovery often depends upon an effective support network. Our family program helps loved ones address the ways in which they were affected by the addicted individual, and also prepares them to serve as sources of support following treatment.
Learn More Today
For answers to all of your questions about Bowling Green Brandywine, please call 888-307-6237 or visit our Contact Us page. We look forward to helping you discover if Bowling Green Brandywine is the perfect place for you or someone you love.